The world of backpacking is one that’s hard to describe to those who’ve never done it. It’s a world of no schedules, utter freedom, crazy adventures, new friends around every corner, midnight skinny dipping with total strangers, never ending smiles and doing whatever the hell you want each and every single day. Even if this is your first backpacking trip, as the days turn into weeks, we can guarantee that these are the signs you’ll slowly start noticing as you come to the realization that you’re turning into a REAL BACKPACKER!
1. YOU’VE MASTERED THE ART OF STAYING OUT UNTIL 5 AM…
2. …AND STILL WAKING UP TO CATCH A BEAUTIFUL SUNRISE!
3. WORDS CANNOT EXPRESS THE LIFESAVER THAT IS IMODIUM ON TRAVEL DAYS
4. YOU’VE RUN OUT OF PASSPORT PAGES. AGAIN.
5. YOU CAN CHANGE INTO PJS AND GET INTO BED USING ONLY THE LIGHT OF YOUR CELL PHONE — TO KEEP FROM DISRUPTING YOUR ROOMIE
6. YOU KNOW HOW TO ASK FOR A BEER IN ROUGHLY 20 LANGUAGES
7. STREET FOOD IS YOUR PREFERRED CHOICE FOR BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER
8. YOU CAN NEGOTIATE IN THE MARKETS LIKE IT’S YOUR DAMN JOB!
9. YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FAVOURITE SNACKS HAVE WAY CRAZIER FLAVOURS ACROSS THE GLOBE
10. YOU KNOW WHICH CREDIT CARDS DON’T CHARGE FOREIGN TRANSACTION FEES & WHICH ONES OFFER THE BEST TRAVEL REWARDS
11. YOU HAVE A FREE PLACE TO CRASH PRETTY MUCH ANYWHERE ON THE GLOBE BECAUSE YOU’VE MET SUCH AWESOME PEOPLE ON YOUR TRAVELS
12. YOU CAN’T STAY IN ONE PLACE FOR LONG WITHOUT GETTING ROAMSICK AND TAKING OFF ON THE NEXT ADVENTURE!
Not a backpacker quite yet? GET ON IT! Strap on your backpacking boots, book the trip of a lifetime, and start checking items off your bucket list! www.fnez.com